MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
ANDIJAN INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE AND AGROTECHNOLOGIES
Registered by the decision No.647-K
of the Andijan district governor of
Andijoan rigen dated of 10.01.2022
CHARTER OF THE INSTITUTE
Andijan – 2022
Appendix 4a to Order No. 135 of the
Ministry of agriculture of the
Republic of Uzbekistan dated
January 10, 2022
of Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnologies I. General provisions
- Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnologies (hereinafter referred to as the “Institute”) was established on the basis of the Andijan branch of the Tashkent State Agrarian University based on the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-4795 of July 30, 2020. Regarding the execution of the Decree No. PF-5708 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 17, 2019 “On measures to improve the state management system in the field of agriculture”, No. PQ-4292 dated April 17, 2019 “On improving the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, In accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 9, 2019 No. 571 “On approval of the regulation on the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, it is part of the Ministry of Agriculture and directly subordinates to the Ministry.
- The institute is considered a state higher education institution and is engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and additional educational programs of higher education. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it carries out educational-pedagogical, scientific-methodical and other activities and provides educational services.
- In its activities, the Institute complies with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law “On Education”, the National Program for Personnel Training, the decisions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis, the Decrees, decisions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and legal documents and this Charter.
- The institute is a legal entity. It has its own special property in operational management and is responsible for its obligations regarding this property, it can purchase property on its own behalf and exercise property and non-property rights, assume obligations, be a claimant and liable in court.
It has an independent balance sheet, bank accounts and other, including currency, account numbers, a seal with the image of the national emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its name, stamps and other requisites.
“Headquarters of Central bank, Tashkent city,
Bank code: 00014, TIN: 201122919
Account No.: 1000 108600 3203 7094 100 082 001, TIN.: 200258091
Andijon qishloq xo‘jaligi va agrotexnologiyalar instituti
Андижанский институт сельского хозяйства и агротехнологий
Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnology
- The main tasks of the institute
- The main tasks of the institute are as follows:
to meet the needs of a person for intellectual, cultural and spiritual-moral development through obtaining information at the stages of higher education and post-higher education; training, retraining and upgrading the qualifications of highly educated
specialists and scientific-pedagogical personnel in relevant fields of the economy; training of highly qualified scientific-pedagogical personnel as a doctor of
philosophy, doctor of science and independent researcher in post-higher education; preservation and enrichment of moral, spiritual-educational, cultural and
scientific values of the society; spreading knowledge among the population, raising its moral-educational,
cultural, and legal level; advancement of science through research and creative activities of scientific-
pedagogical staff and students, use of obtained results in the educational process; to form a well-rounded and loyal person, a citizen of an independent state, who
is devoted to his Motherland, who feels his responsibility to the people, society and family, respects national and universal values, enriches and strengthens national traditions, and works conscientiously and honestly for the future of our Motherland; creation of teaching-methodical sets, training manuals, textbooks, including electronic literature, and their application to educational processes in the relevant educational areas; carrying out scientific-research works and putting the results into practice, which have priority in the relevant sectors of the national economy and are based on production needs; implementation of scientific-research and experimental-construction works and
involving students in these works;
Organization and operation of general meals, kitchens, buffets in the buildings of the institute and related facilities.
- By the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 30, 2020 No. PQ-4795, the following are defined as the priority areas of further development of agriculture education and science at the Institute:
training of personnel with modern knowledge on the application of innovative
resource-efficient technologies in agriculture, introduction of “smart agriculture”
(Smart agriculture) and digitized agro-technologies; modernization of the training-laboratory base, reflection of knowledge on modern production processes in the field, high-performance and resource-saving advanced technologies in science programs; organization of training and internships of professors-teachers, scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel in foreign scientific-research and higher education institutions; conducting fundamental, practical and innovative research in cooperation with
scientific research institutes and interested ministries, departments and organizations, and widely introducing their results into production;
Introduction of the “information-consultation center – department – agricultural producer” system to identify systemic problems in agricultural production and eliminate them through information-consultation centers (extension center) in the institute; to increase the initiative and material interest of professors-teachers, researchers,
students in creating and introducing innovative technologies; wide introduction of new teaching technologies and interactive methods that direct students to innovative and new thinking during training sessions, professional practices, including mechanisms that ensure independent research of students; to create an integrated system of personnel training for agriculture and its branches, to ensure the continuity and consistency of educational programs of attached academic lyceums and vocational colleges;
5411500 – Step-by-step introduction of the credit system of education in the field of undergraduate education of quarantine of plants and agricultural products;
Organization of special groups for gifted students selected from among students of the 2nd stage, trained on the basis of special programs of education. State educational standards, qualification requirements, curricula and science programs are developed with the involvement of foreign experts; taking into account the seasonality of agrotechnical activities in agriculture,
coordination of the educational process of master’s specialties in the field of agriculture in order to ensure coverage of the results of two years of scientific and practical field experience in dissertations;
The Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan agreed with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education on the approval of the developed State educational standards, qualification requirements, curricula and science programs of bachelor’s education courses and master’s specialties in the field of agriculture based on its reasonable proposals, as well as the gradual introduction into the educational process. implementation without;
Professors and teachers of the institute are not involved in other work of the ministry and agencies except for educational, scientific-research, spiritualeducational, organizational-methodical work, except for the services provided under the contract; ensure and monitor the qualitative practice of students at the institute in leading
enterprises, organizations and agricultural clusters;
Establishment of “Small Innovative Enterprises” at the Institute at the expense of initiators, based on the terms of public-private partnership of the Ministry of
Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan; introduction a system of evaluation of the effectiveness of leading personnel and professors-teachers in the institute, having studied the experiences tested in the leading higher education institutions of foreign countries.
- In order to ensure the integration of science and production in the agricultural sector, introduce modern information and digital technologies into the educational process, to improve the training system of personnel with sufficient knowledge and skills in advanced foreign experience and agro-technologies, taking into account the prospects of regional development, by the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 30, 2020 No. PQ-4795 “On measures to futher improve the agricultural education system”:
From the 2020/2021 academic year of the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Step-by-step introduction of the credit-module system of education in bachelor’s degrees in agricultural education. In this case, in the credit system of education, students should study five days a week and designate Saturday as the day of independent learning;
Independent approval of curricula and science programs of joint educational programs organized in cooperation with foreign higher educational institutions by higher educational institutions of the agrarian sector in agreement with foreign partners; setting the duration of study in master’s specialties for the field of agricultural
production to 1 year, and for talented students engaged in scientific and scientificpedagogical activities to 2 years;
When employees with 5 years of experience in the field are recommended to study at higher education institutions under the Ministry of Agriculture, on the basis of a recommendation, to set the duration of study as 4 years in the form of part-time education and to equalize the amount of the fee-contract to the amount of the feecontract (without stipend) in the direction of full-time education;
As an experiment, gradually launch a distance learning system of undergraduate education courses in the form of extramural education at the Andijan Institute of
Agriculture and Agro-Technology;
Double the amount of payment contract for foreign citizens, as an exception;
Proposals to establish a personnel training system for professional education (by majors) in the undergraduate course were approved.
III. Subjects of educational and scientific-methodical works, their rights and obligations
- According to the procedures and rules for admission of students to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to the applications of persons with general secondary, secondary special, vocational education to the institute in accordance with the procedure established by legislation, it is carried out by the state Commission by the State Commission for Admission to Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan accordance to the rating system of points collected according to the results of tests.
Admission to the institute is carried out for all (grant, fee-contract) on the basis of equal rights, uniform admission rules and uniform selection, and applicants with the highest scores in the tests are guaranteed the right to be admitted first under state grants. The rest of the applicants have the right to be accepted within the paymentcontract quotas established on the basis of the test score rating. In accordance with the legislation, admission is guaranteed even on the basis of a certain privilege without tests.
The equal participation of women in the affairs of society and state is one of the main requirements for the construction of a democratic, legal state. The issue of equal rights and increasing the status of women in society and public administration is also covered by the UN convention on “the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women.”
The basic principles of ensuring equal rights and guarantees of opportunities for women and men are as follows:
- equality of women and men;
- non-discrimination by gender; frankness and transparency.
Equality is considered one of the fundamental principles and essential elements of democracy. Equality of rights means the official recognition of the equality of citizens in terms of the state, law and court. At the Andijan Institute of Agriculture and agrotechnologies, citizens of a particular state have equal rights, freedom and obligation, regardless of gender, race, nationality, language, social origin, place of residence, attitude to religion, faith, belonging to public associations, as well as other circumstances. The realism of equal rights refers to how democratic intitut is. The principles of equal citizenship are also enshrined in Article 18 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In Uzbekistan, as one of the priority goals within the framework of “national goals and objectives in the field of sustainable development in the period up to 2030”, it is established to “ensure gender equality and expand the rights and opportunities of all women.” To achieve this goal, it is required to expand programs that provide for the support of women in the implementation of their rights and interests in the socioeconomic sphere.
In 2022-2026, the national program for increasing the activity of women in all aspects of the country’s economic, political and social life established the main directions of state policy for the support of women.
Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnologies, in order to ensure the implementation of the National Program for further strengthening the system of social protection of women, strengthening their health, creating the necessary conditions for the education and upbringing of girls, educating talented and educated girls and increasing their scientific potential, improving the legal framework for protecting the rights and legitimate interests of women, it is planned to increase socio-economic and political activity of women professors, strengthening their role in the management of the institute, in particular the faculty, as well as ensuring gender equality.
The institute carries out a wide range of reforms aimed at creating opportunities for equal rights for women and men, ensuring their full-fledged participation in the management of the Institute, socio-economic and legal support, as well as protection against harassment and violence. The institute established an institute commission on women’s role enhancement, gender equality and family issues.
The woman is the main participant of society, the educator. While her role in the family is of particular importance, her participation in the development of society and in the development of spheres is also important. In cooperation with Andijan Institute of Agriculture and agrotechnologies, Andijan Regional Department of internal affairs and Andijan District Department of family and women, a regular action plan was developed under the slogan “We are against violence”. The plan also includes continuing meetings of women professors as well as those encouraging student-girls.
Accepts foreign citizens to study based on the current legislation.
Also, persons with higher (secondary and further education) education may be admitted to the institute within the quota established in accordance with the Regulation on the procedure for obtaining secondary and further education in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
A person admitted to study by the order of the rector of the institute is considered a student of the institute. The student will be given a student card and rating book free of charge.
- Students of the institute have the following rights: acquire knowledge corresponding to the achievements of science, technology,
and modern technologies; free use of books, periodicals, electronic educational tools available in the
Institute’s Information Resource Center; get free advice and recommendations;
free use of auditoriums, tools related to the educational process;
in order to improve the efficiency of the educational process and the quality, to express their suggestions and critical opinions to the management of the educational institution, the dean’s office and the department and demand their consideration; Participation in public events held at the institute and faculty level;
participation in scientific-research works and scientific conferences and publish
their results and provide information about it; become a member of the public associations in which the Institute operates legally
and to participate in their work; participation in spiritual-educational, beautification, greening and other public
works that do not conflict with the law during non-study hours; working in the higher education institution itself, as well as in other places in
accordance with labor legislation, during free time from studies; obtaining quality and high-level education, to use other rights that do not conflict with legislation, necessary for becoming a highly qualified specialist in the chosen specialty.
The student must not abuse his rights, not use these rights for purposes contrary to the interests of other persons.
- Students receiving education on the basis of state grants and in the basis of payment-contract in the from of education separated from production are provided with a scholarship in the manner and amount determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (except for foreign students).
Students have the right to receive state scholarships of the Republic of
Uzbekistan and internal scholarships of the institute based on the relevant legal documents.
- During military service, health recovery, pregnancy and childbirth, as well as childcare leave, a student may be granted an academic leave based on the procedure approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, students who are studying in the form of full-time education are allowed to postpone the term of military service during the time they are studying at the institute.
- Depending on the capacity of the institute’s student accommodation, students need will be provided with a place that meets the sanitary standards and regulations from the institute’s student accommodation. The fee for student housing is determined by the Council of the Institute, taking into account the fees for utility services in student housing.
In the presence of students in need of accommodation, it is not allowed to use the space of the institute’s student accommodation for other purposes (renting, other agreements).
- A student who has been expelled from the institute by his own will or for valid reasons has the right to return to study based on the procedure and rules of transfer, reinstatement and expulsion of students established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Students of the institute have the right to transfer their studies to other higher education institutions (resuming studies) based on the established procedures and rules.
It is prohibited to transfer (reintroduce) students from non-state higher education institutions and branches of higher education institutions of other countries (centers, departments, educational counseling centers, etc.) that do not have a license to conduct educational activities in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The procedure and rules for transfer, reinstatement and expulsion of students from one higher education institution to another are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- It is necessary for the students of the institute to acquire the knowledge stipulated in the state educational standards of higher education, qualification requirements, educational programs and plans, and to complete all types of assignments within the specified period. They must comply with the charter of the institute, rules of internal procedure, rules of etiquette and rules of student accommodation. The requirement to comply with the rules of student accommodation applies to students living in this student accommodation.
It is forbidden to involve students in work unrelated to the educational process at the expense of study time, except for the cases provided for by the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- A student may be expelled from the institute in the following cases: а) at will;
- in connection with the transfer of studies to another educational institution;
- due to health (on the basis of the certificate of the medical commission);
- for violating academic discipline and internal procedures of the institute;
- due to missing classes for more than 74 hours during a semester without good
- due to failure to pay the tuition fee on time (for students studying on a fee-for-
- in connection with the student’s deprivation of liberty by the court;
- when, according to the court’s decision it is found that the has violated the procedure established in the entrance exams (in this case, those excluded from the ranks of students will not be reinstated in the ranks of students);
- due to death.
During military service, health recovery, pregnancy and childbirth, as well as child care leave, a student may be granted an academic leave based on the procedure approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
A student who is unable to master the subjects within the specified period (who is in academic debt) will be dismissed from the course by order of the rector of the institute.
According to sub-paragraphs (e) at the initiative of the administration of the institute, the expulsion of students is carried out subject to the written consent of the student union (for students who are members of the union). Also, the student may agree with the elementary organization “Youth Union” of the educational institution, while being expelled according to the subsection “g” of Clause 15 of these Rules.
A student subject to disciplinary punishment may appeal to the rector, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education or other authorized organizations with a complaint regarding the legality and fairness of the punishment imposed on him.
Information about the disciplinary action applied to the student is kept in his personal file.
When a student is expelled from the institute, he is given personal documents, an academic reference in the prescribed form, and a copy of them is kept in a personal collection folder.
Disciplinary measures are applied no later than one month after the discovery of the behavior and no later than six months after the occurrence of the behavior, regardless of the time the students are on sick leave or vacation. Students are not subject to disciplinary action during illness, academic leave, or leave related to pregnancy and childbirth.
The fact that the student is sick is reported by him or his parents directly to the dean’s office with a written application, usually not later than one week, and presents the original of the medical certificate.
- b) Listeners:
- People studying at the center of professional development and retraining under the institute are listeners. The status of listeners is equal to the status of a student studying in the appropriate educational form at a higher education institution in terms of receiving educational services.
The procedure for training and retraining of personnel, the conditions and rights of trainees are determined by the relevant regulatory legal documents in accordance with the law.
- c) Basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent researchers:
- The basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent researchers of the institute are those who are conducting scientific research in a certain direction and are preparing a dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Science (Doctor of Science).
On the basis of the organization of post-secondary education, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Science (Doctor of Science) and continuing as an independent researcher are carried out on the basis of current legal documents.
- d) Faculty members, teaching assistants and administrative staff
(personnel) of the institute:
- The institute has teaching staff, scientific staff, engineering-technical, administrative-economic, production, teaching assistant and other staff positions.
The teaching staff includes the positions of head of the department, professor, associate professor, senior teacher, teacher, assistant and teacher-trainee (the position of teacher-trainee is approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 1, 2008 “On approval of the improved system of remuneration for the work of employees of higher education institutions of the Republic” 164).
- Occupation of positions among professors and teachers is carried out on the basis of an employment contract in accordance with the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 20 dated February 10, 2006 “On the procedure for recruiting teaching staff to higher education institutions on a competitive basis” (Resolution No. 246 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 25, 2015 “On making changes and additions to certain decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan related to improving the effectiveness and quality of pedagogical activity”).
According to decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No.
PQ-4391of July 11, 2019:
а) Rector of the institute is appointed and dismissed by the Cabinet of Ministers in agreement with the Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the recommendation of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- appointed and dismissed by the head of the relevant ministry and department
according to the recommendation of the vice-rector, in which:
candidate for the position of vice-rector for educational affairs Ministry of
Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan; candidate for the position of vice-rector for working with youth, Central Council
of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan; the candidate for the position of vice-rector for scientific affairs and innovations is agreed with the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of
Heads of scientific-research institutions, professional development and retraining institutions, directors of academic lyceums are appointed and dismissed by the rector in agreement with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of
Uzbekistan; faculty deans are appointed and dismissed by the rector.
- The teaching staff and scientific staff of the institute have the following rights:
electing and being elected to the Scientific Councils of the institute and faculty
in the prescribed manner; participation in the discussion of issues related to the activity of the institute; using the services of the Institute’s Information Resource Center, educational
and scientific departments, as well as the services of social-household, medical and other departments in accordance with the collective agreement; selection of methods and means of teaching, implementation of scientific and
research works that ensure the high quality of the educational and scientific process; to refer to the orders and orders of the institution’s administration in accordance
with the law; participation in competitions, holding positions in accordance with the
procedure established by law; getting acquainted with the scientific and educational literature of foreign
colleagues and exchanging ideas with them;
improving theoretical knowledge, practical experience, method of conducting
scientific research, pedagogical skills; directing students’ scientific-research works;
conducting scientific research, fundamental, practical and innovative projects,
foreign scientific projects and participation in business contracts; preparing textbooks and training manuals, writing monographs and scientific
articles, obtaining patents for inventions, certificates for ICT software products; carrying out scientific-research works in accordance with the approved plan, to participate in the discussion of scientific-research works and to introduce their results into production, to recommend the publication of the results of scientific works; participation in ensuring effective integration of education, science and
production; directing students’ scientific-research works;
participation in the development of international relations with leading foreign
scientists, scientific centers and educational institutions;
Use of other rights specified in the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the field of education.
- Responsibilities of the faculty and staff of the institute are as follows:
strictly observing the legislation on education, labor and executive discipline, the Institute’s Charter, the Internal Labor Procedure and rules of etiquette, conscientiously perform one’s duties and not tarnish the teacher’s honor; having good relations with employees of the institution, students and other
persons with whom he communicates in the course of work; compliance with the legal orders of the employer, to carry out educational-
methodical, scientific and spiritual-educational work in a timely and quality manner based on a personal plan that is approved annually, in particular:
а) carrying out the amount of training loads, educational-methodical, scientific educational-organizational work based on the approved personal plan and participating in spiritual-educational work;
- preparation of textbooks, training manuals, educational literature, scientific
articles, monographs, patents for inventions, certificates for software products for
ICT based on the results of scientific research;
- participation in ensuring the effective integration of education, science and
production, leading students’ research work;
- conducting educational activities, directly participating in spiritual and educational work with students, including participation in activities held outside of school hours;
- participation in scientific topics carried out in the department, approved by
the Scientific Council of the institute;
- regular improvement of one’s skills;
compliance with the rules of labor protection, technical safety and industrial
sanitation; taking care of the property of the institute, using it wisely;
compensating the employer for actual material damage caused directly by his
own fault; participation in public works of the institute;
ensuring the effectiveness of the pedagogical and scientific process; in the conditions of modern civilization and democracy, formation of high
professional training, ability to work, according to the chosen field (specialty); knowledge of at least one or two foreign languages based on improving literacy
in foreign languages and information technologies; formation of independent thinking, initiative, creative ability in learners;
Participating in the “Master-apprentice” system, carrying out scientific, spiritualeducational, educational work with the students assigned to him; to be an example with one’s manners, culture, spiritual level; compliance with dress code;
unconditional compliance with the rules of internal procedure approved by the
Scientific Council of the institute; being aware of the reforms implemented in the republic and news happening in
the world; active participation in cultural, spiritual, educational events organized by the
institute, faculty, department; to enrich the science program he teaches on the basis of regular scientific and
technical achievements; pass classes at a high level;
finding new sources related to the field of science and introducing students to
them; before the beginning of each academic year, to develop the working curriculum, calendar plan and rating control table of the subject (s) he/she teaches and approve it at the department meeting; conducting rating events on time; objective assessment of student knowledge;
application of new pedagogical technologies in the course of the lesson; increase scientific potential and pedagogical skills; directing student scientific-research works;
having information and ideas about the existing problems in the production enterprise and institutions in his specialty and to have a research topic related to the solution of the existing problems in the production process;
having own or co-authored developments and technologies based on the
research topic; improving qualifications or undergo an internship at relevant higher education
institutions and production enterprises in the field of specialty; active participation in the reforms implemented in the higher education system.
- Foreign business trips of professors and employees of the institute are carried out on the basis of the temporary Instruction “On the procedure for going on foreign trips from higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan” approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education No. 81 dated April 13, 2005.
- The teaching staff of the institute provides a guarantee of professional development at least once every three years.
- The rights and obligations of administrative-economic, engineeringtechnical, educational assistant and other service employees of the institute are determined by the Institute’s internal procedure and ethics rules and job instructions.
IV. Educational and scientific-methodical works
- The institute implements basic educational programs of higher education and post-higher education, additional education (retraining and upgrading of personnel) in the following areas and specialties:
1) Higher education (undergraduate and graduate):
а) full-time from of study without production (undergraduate): name of directions:
name of directions:
5410100 – Agrochemistry and agro-soil science;
5410200 – Agronomy (by types of agricultural products);
5410300 – Plant protection (crops);
5410400 – Selection and seeding of agricultural crops (types of crops);
5410500 – Technology of storage and initial processing of agricultural products
(types of products);
5410600 – Animal husbandry (by types);
5410600 – Zoo engineering (fishery);
5410800 – Forestry;
5410900 – Silk production and mulberry production;
5411000 – Fruit growing and viticulture;
5411100 – Cultivation and processing technology of medicinal plants;
5411200 – Landscape gardening and landscaping;
5630300 – Environmental security in agriculture;
5233100 – Accounting in agro-industry;
5411500 – Quarantine of plants and agricultural products;
5411600 – Vegetable, vegetable and potato growing;
5233200 – Agrologistics;
5233300 – Agribusiness and investment activity;
5411800 – Standardization of agricultural products and certification;
5411700 – Organization and management of a greenhouse;
5411900 – Agrobiotechnology;
5440100 – Veterinary medicine;
5230100 – Economics (in agriculture);
5230400 – Marketing (in agriculture);
5230900 – Accounting and auditing (in agriculture);
5232500 – Logistics (agro-logistics);
5233300 – Agribusiness and investment activities;
5310900 – Metrology, standardization and product quality management (by branches);
5311000 – Automation and control of technological processes and production
5320500 – Biotechnology (by sectors);
5410600 – Zooengineering (beekeeping);
5610300 – Tourism (agritourism);
5630100 – Ecology and environmental protection (in agriculture);
5430300 – Technical service in agriculture and water management;
5430500 – Energy supply in agriculture and water management;
5450200 – Water management and reclamation;
5410600 – Zooengineering: fisheries; r/y – Digital technologies in agriculture; r/y – Cooperative management in agriculture; r/y – Hydrobiology; r/y – Ichthyology; r/y – Veterinary medicine (by animal species); r/y – Zooengineering (cattle breeding ); r/y – Agribusiness and marketing.
r/y – Agricultural law
- b) Masters studies
Name of speciality:
5А410101 – Agro-soil science and agrophysics (by fields);
5А410102 – Agrochemistry;
5A410201 – Agronomy;
5A410202 – Plant science (groups of crops);
5A410301 – Plant protection (by methods);
5A410302 – Entomology;
5A410303 – Phytopathology;
5A410401 – Selection and seed production (groups of crops);
5A410501 – Technology of storage and initial processing of agricultural products (by types of products);
5A410801 – Forestry;
5A410901 – Silk production;
5A411001 – Vegetable and fruit growing;
5A411002 – Fruit production;
5A411003 – Viticulture and preliminary processing of grapes;
5A411004 – Potato farming;
5A411005 – Biotechnology in fruit and vegetable growing;
5A411101 – Technology of cultivation of medicinal plants;
5A411501 – Quarantine of plants and agricultural products;
5A411201 – Landscaping of residential areas and landscape design;
5A411202 – Landscape gardening;
5A411701 – Protected land fruit and vegetable production; 5A411902 – Smoking; 5A411606 – Fishing.
5A230102 – Economy (in agriculture);
5A230901 – Accounting (in agriculture);
5A232501 – Logistics (agro-logistics);
5A233301 – Agribusiness and investment activities;
5A310901 – Product safety and their certification (agricultural products);
5A320501 – Biotechnology (by type of product);
5A410203 – Organic farming and food safety;
5A410304 – Monitoring and forecasting in plant protection;
5A410401 – Breeding and seed production (fruits and vegetables); 5A411702 – Subtropical and citrus fruit crops; 5A630102 – Ecology (in agriculture).
5A430101 – Agricultural mechanization (by sectors);
5A450301 – Mechanization of hydromelioration works;
5A450402 – Operation and diagnosis of pumping stations and devices; r/y – Accounting and economic analysis in agro-industry; r/y – Management of cluster.
- Education at the institute carries out basic educational programs at two levels: undergraduate and graduate.
Bachelor’s degree is a basic higher education that provides fundamental and practical knowledge in the field of education, and the duration of study is not less than 4 years.
Graduates who have completed the bachelor’s program are awarded the degree of “bachelor” in the field of education based on the results of the state attestation and are awarded a diploma of the state model.
410000 – The total load in the curriculum of the bachelor’s education programs in the field of agriculture, forestry and fisheries education is 54 hours per week, including all types of classroom and non-auditory work. For part-time study, the maximum volume of classroom training can be set up to 30 hours per week.
Master’s degree is a higher education that provides fundamental and practical knowledge in a specific specialty of the field of study, on the basis of a bachelor’s degree, and the duration of study is not less than 2 years.
410000 – according to the state educational standard of the filed of agriculture, forestry and fisheries education, the educational process should be 100 weeks when the standard period of study is 2 years, and 48 weeks when the standard period of study is 1 year. The normative terms of this study apply to all forms of education (full-time, evening, part-time).
Graduates who have completed the master’s program are awarded the “master’s” degree in a specific specialty prepared on the basis of the results of the state certification and are awarded a diploma of the state model.
Bachelor’s and master’s diplomas of the state model give their holders the right to engage in professional activities or to continue studying at the next stages of educational institutions in accordance with the chosen field of study and specialization, or to work in the specialty they have acquired.
Initial education in basic education programs at different stages of higher education is not considered as second higher education.
- The organization of the educational process at the institute is regulated by the curricula and programs of subjects developed by the base higher education institution and approved in the established order, the annual calendar training schedule and the training schedule approved by the rector of the institute (vice-rector for academic affairs).
Organization of the educational process by targeting, that is, by choosing educational forms, methods and tools, it is necessary to create the necessary conditions for mastering the basic professional educational programs of higher education for the students of the institute.
The unity of the educational process is ensured by the state educational standards. The vice-rector for work with youth is responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of the institute’s socio-economic and humanities departments, spiritual-educational and sports units, students and other public organizations.
- The following main types of training are defined in the institute: lecture, consultation, seminar, practical training, laboratory work, supervised work, colloquium, independent work, practice, course project (coursework), bachelor’s graduation qualification work and master’s thesis.
An academic hour of 80 minutes (joint lecture without a break) is set for all types of classroom training. The break between training sessions will be at least 10 minutes.
The languages of education and training are: Uzbek, Russian, English.
- Personnel training at the institute is carried out separately from production.
For all forms of education within the main professional education program of the institute, the state educational standard developed in the established order and registered with the state agency “Uzstandart” is used.
- The academic year at the institute is divided into two semesters, and in each of them students’ learning is conducted in the form of rating control.
Transfer of mastering students from one course to another is carried out by the order of the rector on the recommendation of the dean of the faculty. Students cannot be conditionally transferred from course to course.
Adoption of educational programs of the institute is regulated in accordance with the “Regulation on the rating system for monitoring and evaluating the knowledge of students of higher education institutions” approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and state-registered by the Ministry of Justice. According to the “Regulation on the final state certification of graduates of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, it is completed with the final certification of graduates.
- The institute conducts scientific-methodological works aimed at increasing the quality of training of specialists due to the use of advanced pedagogical and information technologies, means of individualization of education and independent learning, module system and distance education.
2) Post-graduate education:
The institute has the following doctoral and independent research institutes: Names of doctoral specializations:
05.07.01 – Agricultural and reclamation machines, mechanization of agricultural and reclamation works;
05.07.02 – Use, restoration and repair of agricultural and reclamation equipment;
05.09.06 – Hydraulic engineering and and land reclamation construction;
05.09.07 – Hydraulics and engineering hydrogeology;
06.01.01 – General farming. Cotton farming;
06.01.02 – Reclamation and irrigation farming;
06.01.04 – Agrochemistry;
06.01.05 – Selection and seed production;
06.01.06 – Vegetable growing;
06.01.08 – Plant science;
06.01.09 – Plant protection;
06.02.01 – Multiplication, breeding, selection and genetics of agricultural animals. Silk industry. Karakollik insdustry;
08.00.04 – Agricultural economy;
08.00.08 – Accounting, economic analysis and audit;
08.00.13 – Management.
- Training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel in accordance with the “List of Highly Qualified Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel Specialties” approved by the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of
Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan as part of post-secondary education at the Institute, as well as Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and science Doctoral students and independent researchers are attached to the institute for the preparation and defense of theses for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Science.
- Vacational training programs for personnel retraining and qualification improvement are carried out in accordance whit the Decree No. PF-4732 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 12, 2015 “On measures to further improve the system of retraining and professional development of managerial and pedagogues of higher educational institutions” and Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 21, 2015 “Higher In accordance with the decision No. 273 “On measures to further improve the system of retraining and upgrading the qualifications of educational institutions”.
A certificate (diploma) of the state model approved in accordance with the established procedure is issued according to the results of studies at the faculty of personnel retraining and professional development.
- Students, graduate students, doctoral students and independent researchers are widely involved in the institute, scientific research and creative works are carried out, while ensuring the quality of the work performed according to the topics and plans approved by the Scientific Council, as well as labor safety.
Research is financed from the following funds:
state budget funds allocated for fundamental, applied and innovative research in
important areas of science, technology and culture; funds of sectoral ministries, agencies, enterprises, associations, etc., including
foreign organizations, on the basis of a contract; receipts based on the introduction of the results of scientific research into
production; extra-budgetary funds; sponsoring organizations and enterprises; local budget funds.
V. Composition of the institute
- The institute includes the following:
а) Faculty and departments:
Faculty of Agrobiology:
Department of agriculture and land reclamation;
Department of plant science;
Department of Genetics, Selection and Seed Breeding of Agricultural Crops; Department of soy, oil and leguminous crops;
Department of Forestry, Medicinal and Spice Plants.
Faculty of Agroengineering and Hydromelioration:
Department of organization of agricultural machinery and technical service;
Department of use of electricity and pumping stations;
Department of hydraulic engineering and reclamation facilities;
Department of Foreign Languages;
Faculty of plant protection, agrochemistry and soil science:
Department of plant protection;
Department of quarantine of plants and agricultural products;
Department of agrochemistry, soil science and technologies of cultivation of organic products;
Department of Uzbek language, pedagogy and physical culture.
Faculty of storage and processing of agricultural products:
Intensive vegetable growing, horticulture, viticulture and greenhouse farms;
Department of technologies of storage, processing and packaging of agricultural products;
Department of zooengineering and sericulture; Department of Physics and Chemistry; Department of Humanities.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Digital Economy: Department of Agribusiness and marketing; Accounting. Analysis and audit;
Department of digital economy and statistics in agriculture; Department of Information Technologies and Mathematics.
Uzbek-Belarusian joint faculty of agriculture: b) Department, department and centers: Vice-rector for academic affairs:
Educational and methodological department;
Education credit system management department;
Department of introduction of joint educational programs;
Extramural (special extramural) section;
Training and retraining center;
Information and resource center;
Department of Organization of Qualified Practices.
Vice-rector for scientific affairs and innovations:
Department of scientific researches, innovations and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel;
Department of organization of scientific-research works of talented students;
Department of International Cooperation;
Editorial and publishing department;
Department of commercialization of the results of scientific and innovative activities.
Vice-rector for work with youth:
Department of work with youth, spirituality and enlightenment;
Student accommodation; Palace of Arts.
Vice-rector for digitization of agriculture and information communication technologies:
Information technology center;
Department of technical means of teaching;
Vice-rector for work with professional educational institutions:
Department of work with professional educational institutions.
Academic lyceums and technical schools. Accounting;
Department of Planning and Finance;
Head of the Department of Works;
Department of technical use and economy: Chief Engineer;
Department of Civil and Labor Protection;
Secretary of the Council;
Department of monitoring and internal control;
Education Quality Control Department;
Sections I and II;
Cabinet and archive;
Forming a portfolio of orders, assigning graduates to work and monitoring department;
State Unitary Enterprise “Scientific and practical center for biological protection of plants” (“Bioservis”);
State Unitary Enterprise “Innovation developments and consulting center in agriculture” (Andijan district, Andijan region)
- State Unitary Enterprise “Extension center” (Andijan region, Andijan district). It was established by the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 19, 2019 No. PQ-4421, in order to introduce the “information-consultation center – department – agricultural producer” system to identify systemic problems in agricultural production and eliminate them.
- High school. According to the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan August 19, 2019 PQ-4421, educational programs for training personnel in full-time, evening and part-time education at the level of secondary special vocational education and training junior becholors (Associate degree) integrated with undergraduate educational directions of higher education are intended for implementation.
- In accordance with the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 11, 2019 PQ-4391, the structure of the institute is approved by the rector in agreement with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the regulations established for higher education institutions.
VI. Management of the institute
- The management of the institute is carried out on the basis of the principle of individual leadership and the harmonization of public management through the Institute’s Scientific Council and Board of Trustees in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Charter.
- The direct management of the institute is carried out by the rector appointed on the basis of the procedure established by the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 137-f dated March 9, 1992.
the rector is fully responsible for the activities of the institute, as well as for the rules of internal procedure, rules of etiquette and the obligations specified in this Charter.
The rector conducts work on behalf of the institute, participates as it’s in representative in all offices, institutions, enterprises, is responsible for the institute’s property, concludes contracts, issues power of attorney, opens bank accounts of the institute, issues orders on the use of financial resources in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Rector within the authority of the institute:
Leads the activity of the institute and is responsible for the fulfillment of the goals and tasks assigned to the institute;
Faculty deans, chief accountant and deputy chief accountant-auditor are appointed and dismissed by the rector;
Recommends candidates for the position of vice-rectors of the institute and determines specific duties and responsibilities of vice-rectors, deans;
Employs and dismisses employees and employees of the Institute, as well as scientific and pedagogical staff in accordance with the procedure established by the labor legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers;
Appoints and dismisses employees of the legal service in agreement with the relevant judicial body.
determines the tasks of the scientific research, experimental and other
organizations and units included in the Institute and approves the regulations on them;
Determines monthly bonuses and supplements to the salaries of the employees of the institute in the prescribed manner (except for the rector and vice-rectors);
Approves the Internal Rules of the institute in agreement with the trade union committee or other authorized body of the institute; cancels the orders of the Institute, which were received in violation of the current legal documents or regulatory legal documents of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and the Ministry of Agriculture;
Approves the funds and salary fund allocated in accordance with the model staff units in the institute, the number and salaries of approved institute employees, the composition of professors and teachers of the institute and the staff unit of the institute employees within the framework of the tariff schedule, and determine the salaries of the positions;
Approves decisions to open or close faculties, departments in accordance with
the relevant normative legal documents according to the recommendation of the Scientific Council of the Institute.
Based on the requirements of the “Regulation on the Chair of the Higher Education Institution”, the chairs are established or terminated according to the recommendation of the Scientific Council of the institute.
The rector of the institute is not allowed to work on a temporary basis in another paid leadership position (except for scientific and scientific-methodical leadership) in the institute where he works and outside of it. The rector may not perform his duties on an alternate basis.
- In accordance with the “Regulation on Higher Education”, an Academic Council is established in the institute to review the main issues of the institute’s activity.
The scientific council includes the rector, vice-rectors, deans of faculties, and heads of departments that train specialists, as well as representatives of the trade union council of students and employees of the higher education institution, and the primary Youth Union. The rector is the chairman of the Scientific Council. Other members of the Scientific Council are elected by secret ballot at the general meeting (conference). The number of professors and teachers elected to the Scientific Council is determined by the order of the rector.
The scientific council is a collegial body that carries out the general management of the institute. The number of members of the scientific council is determined by the number of employees and students of the institute.
The scientific council draws up a work plan, taking into account the proposals of the management bodies and departments of the institute.
The decision of the Scientific Council is considered authoritative if at least twothirds of the members of the approved composition of the Scientific Council participated in the vote. A decision is considered to have been adopted if the majority of the members of the Scientific Council participated in the voting, but at least 50% of the votes.
- Powers of the Scientific Council: making decisions on organizing conferences, as well as solving other issues
related to their holding; determining the main prospective directions of the development of the institute,
including its educational and scientific activities; the main issues of the organization of the educational process, including determining the rules of student admission, drawing up the curriculum, regulating the actual procedure of student training, reviewing the results of students’ mastery on final controls; review of the plan of financial and economic activity and the program of development of the institution; listening to annual reports of the rector of the institute;
information analytical, financial and economic activities on education, research
issues, as well as making decisions on international cooperation issues of the institute;
Approval of the work plan of the Scientific Council;
recommending candidates to receive scientific titles from professors and
teachers of the institute; making decisions on the establishment and termination of the structural departments that carry out the activities of the institute (on the implementation of scientific, scientific-research and scientific-technical laboratory activities, on the establishment and termination of departments that carry out the educational activities of other scientific and technical organizations); selection of teaching staff of the institute at the Scientific Council; recommending employees of the institute for State awards;
Awarding honorary degrees based on the rules approved by the Academic
Council; approving the regulations governing scholarship issues for students at the
Recommending student candidates for state and prestigious scholarships.
- In the institute, the Board of Trustees is a public body that manages the institute, and it includes representatives of institutions, ministries, local authorities, business circles, public organizations, foundations and trustees, and other educational institutions.
The powers, composition and activity of the board of trustees are determined in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 23, 2014 No. 129 “On approval of the model charter of the board of trustees of the higher education institution”. The board of trustees is appointed for the term of office of the rector of the institute.
- According to the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-4421 dated August 19, 2019, the Coordinating Council for the integration of science, education and production in the field of agriculture operates. Its main tasks are as follows:
ensuring mutual cooperation of research and higher education institutions conducting research in the field of agriculture and its branches, training personnel, regardless of their administrative subordination; organization of retraining of agricultural specialists and improvement of their
to ensure the systematic improvement of State educational standards, qualification students, curriculum and science programs in higher and secondary special, vocational educational institutions based on the demand in the field of agriculture and advanced foreign experiences.
The institute is a base higher education institution for training and upgrading of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel and specialists in the field of agriculture and an internal body of the coordinating council for integration of science, education and production in the field of agriculture.
- The Public Council operates in the institute in order to ensure the implementation of the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-3775 dated June 5, 2018, based on the “Model Regulation on the Procedure for Organizing the Activities of Public Councils at Higher Education Institutions” approved by the Order No. 670 of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 28, 2018.
- The Institute’s Trade Union Committee, Youth Union and Women’s
Committee operate on a public basis in the institute.
The activities of public organizations such as the Institute Trade Union Committee, the Youth Union and the Women’s Committee are regulated by collective agreements and other documents.
The central council of the trade union and their elected representative in the institute will protect the legal interests of professors and teachers and employees on the basis of the current legislation.
- Obligations of the institute: achieving successful operation of the institute, improvement of work culture and discipline, improvement of professional skills of employees, preventing reduction of tariff rates compared to the current ones; providing the labor team with material and technical resources and financial
resources in time to fulfill the production program; creation of all conditions for increasing labor productivity, mastering best
practices, putting scientific and technical achievements into practice; regularly informing the labor team about the implementation of the production
program, the financial situation of the institute and the use of the received profit; conducting vocational training, training for other professions, professional
development for employees in the institute itself; drawing up a collective agreement, establish control over its implementation, as well as submit information to the Trade Union Committee on other issues stipulated in the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other laws, founding documents of the institute, collective agreements and collective agreements; cooperation with the trade union committee within the framework of the established labor procedure, timely consideration of mutual proposals and demands, settlement of labor disputes through negotiation.
Scientific-methodical, scientific-technical councils and commissions, council of young scientists, etc. can be established in the institute in accordance with the current regulations. The Rectorate and Scientific Council consider the recommendations of public organizations of the institute and take them into account in their activities.
- The dean of the faculty follows the “Regulation on the Faculty” in his activities. A council is established at the faculty, the composition, powers, formation and procedure of the council are determined by the Regulation “On the Council of the Faculty”.
- The activity of the department is headed by the head of the department, who is elected by the Council of the institute on the basis of a competition in accordance with the Regulations approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The powers of the head of the department and the order of the department’s activity are determined on the basis of the “Regulation on the departments of the higher education institution” and service obligations.
VII. Financial and economic activity and material and technical base of the institute
- Buildings, constructions, property complexes, equipment according to the institute’s passport, as well as properties necessary for consumption, social, cultural and other purposes are assigned to the institute for the purpose of implementation and use of the activities provided for in this Charter.
The institute is included in the number of objects to be removed from state ownership and privatized by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Land plots allocated to the institute are attached for free use indefinitely.
- The right of ownership fort money given as a gift, gift or bequest from individuals and legal entities, property and other property objects, intellectual and creative products that are the result of the institute’s activities, as well as for the income received through its activity and the property objects purchased at the expense of these incomes is given to the institute.
- The institute has the right to operate as a property lessor and a property lessor. In accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the “Regulation on the Procedure for Leasing of State Property” approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the institute rents out state property, the lease of which is not in violation of the law, without the right to dispose of them with the consent of the Scientific Council, at the specified prices.
The appropriate part of the funds received as rent is used for the development of the educational process.
- Financial provision of the institute’s educational activities, budget funds allocated for the training of specialists on the basis of state grants, are carried out, based on the standards set by the state funds allocated for retraining and improving the skills of employees, as well as extra-budgetary funds, including funds on the basis of a fee-contract received in the prescribed manner for training of students and trainees and at the expense of other sources not prohibited by law.
- It is possible to carry out paid service activities in education and other fields without being excluded from the main activity of the institute. Entrepreneurial activities carried out in the institute must correspond to the tasks defined in its charter.
The Institute has the right to set prices for paid educational services, consultations and other services, and independently dispose of the remaining income after taxes and other mandatory payments stipulated by law.
The Institute independently resolves issues related to the conclusion of contracts, determination of obligations and other conditions that do not conflict with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Constitution.
- Position salaries in the institute are determined in accordance with the regulatory legal documents “On remuneration for the work of employees of higher educational institutions”. The employee of the institute is paid a salary for the performance of his functional duties and the work provided for in the employment contract. Determines the amount of additional salary, bonuses, material support and other material support and other material incentives independently, within the framework of the wage fund, in the manner and scope provided for by the law.
- It allocates rooms necessary for the activities of public organizations established in the institute. Rooms provided with heating, lighting and water supply are allocated to kitchens, buffets and other catering establishments serving students, listeners and employees located on the territory of the institute.
Repair, reconstruction or construction of the relevant buildings of the institute, their financial support shall be carried out in accordance with the law.
VIII. International cooperation
- In accordance with Article 33 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, the Institute participates in international cooperation on educational issues, has the right to establish relations with relevant educational institutions of foreign countries directly in accordance with the established procedure.
Training, retraining and upgrading of foreign citizens, teaching and scientificresearch work of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the educational institution outside the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan between the interstate body and the relevant bodies of foreign countries on education management, as well as the agreements between foreign citizens and foreign citizens of the institute in accordance with the law it is carried out on the basis of contracts concluded directly with legal entities.
- The institute has the right to conclude agreements based on the established procedure on cooperation with foreign partners, which cannot be considered as international agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Institute has the right to engage in foreign economic activities aimed at fulfilling the tasks stipulated in this Charter and the Law “On Education” and the National Personnel Training Program, as well as the development of international relations.
- Training of personnel on joint educational programs based on cooperation agreements with foreign higher education institutions. In this case, they have the right to be accepted within the framework of payment-contractual quotas established in cooperation agreements of foreign higher education institutions.
IX. Final provisions
- The Institute responds to the following in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
to not performing the duties included in his authority or performed them
insufficiently and poorly; to failure to fully complete educational programs in accordance with the
curriculum and schedules during the educational process; to life safety of students, trainees, doctoral students, professors and other
employees at the institute during the educational process; violations of the rights and freedoms of students and employees of the institute; to other actions stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Reorganization and termination of the activity of the institute shall be carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
- After approval by the order of the Minister of Agriculture, this Charter shall be registered and put into force in accordance with the established procedure.
Amendments or additions to this Charter shall be made in accordance with the order of the Minister of Agriculture.